Customer Lifecycle Manager (Service & Retention) - Multi-channel
We’re tails.com – a mission-driven company that puts the health and wellness of dogs first. We believe every pet is different and so we make tailor-made nutrition catering for the individual needs of each dog. We do that by asking owners a few simple questions, creating the perfect tails.com recipe and feeding plan for their dog – now delivering over 4 million custom-designed meals every month across the UK, straight to each customer’s door. Key to our success is our strong emphasis on our people. We have been recognised as an exciting high growth company, scooping 4th place in the 2017 Startup 100 awards, Highly Commended Service Business of the Year in the 2017 Startups Awards, and a member of the 2017 Future Fifty.
We’re looking for a Customer Lifecycle Manager to make change happen every day, driving strong customer retention and loyalty so we can continue to grow fast by improving the lives dogs and their owners far and wide.
Join, and you’ll be right at the heart of a direct to customer subscription business that’s changing the world of pet food for good. Customers and their dogs are at the heart of tails.com; we want each and every dog and owner to love being a part of the tails.com pack.
Customer lifecycle management at tails.com is customer-led, data-driven, commercial and strategic, all with a huge dose of customer love.
We’ll be looking to you to:
- Develop and execute our multi-channel customer retention strategy across many touch points, shaping and driving our holistic customer lifecycle over a lifetime in the tails.com pack
- Champion data-driven customer lifecycle management, drive better ways of measuring our retention and evangelise the use and understanding of those metrics
- Collaborate: as retention and customer lifecycle management are truly cross-team you need to influence, share insight, support and drive change. It’s about building loyalty through crafting a joined-up customer journey.
- Be instrumental in making change happen regularly and effectively, nailing the basics of organised project management and commercial prioritisation. The result: our impact is positive and measurable, learning is constant
- Ensure key events and milestones in the customer journey are well understood and well-served, whether that’s the first meal, the second delivery or restarting with us
- Key objectives and measurables are customer retention, lifetime value and NPS
You will be working closely with other members of the award-winning tails.com team including our Digital Product squads, CRM, Acquisition, Brand Marketing, Operations, Food Performance and Customer Experience teams. Reporting to Kat Knocker, our Head of Product and Customer Experience.
This role is perfect for you if:
- You have previously excelled working in a B2C environment, digital experience helpful, and customer lifecycle management / loyalty / CRM experience beneficial
- You’re happy in complex quantitative data as well as creating the vision for new ways to slice and dice to enable lightbulb moments for you and others
- Equally, you're familiar with and experienced in quantitative data and customer insight - and have used this to deliver with impact
- Ambiguity is something to run towards not away from - you’re great at understanding complex and overlapping problems, teasing them apart to create clarity and insight
- Commercial and innovative thinking are simultaneous for you - meaning you can create new, different and better solutions for our customers and us - and sift out and champion the ideas that will really make a difference from those that are just “nice to have”
- You are not content with creating great insight and ideas, but are determined to see them put into action to make lasting improvements for our customers and their dogs
- You are team spirited and able to effectively work with others - especially where you rely on them to help you reach your objectives. You’re a natural at being comfortable with different working styles and are a confident and credible communicator
- Being empathetic underpins your analytical and strategic thinking - you’re excited to better understand both our customers’ needs and business objectives and are familiar with the value that qualitative research bring
- You embrace variety, take the initiative, thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-growing environment, are hungry for learning and keen to manage your own development
- You want to work with like-minded people in a business with a positive purpose
- This role would suit Product Managers/Owners, Service Designers and CRM professionals who want to move more into a multi-channel experience, as well as Customer Loyalty professionals, and Strategy Consultants
What’s on offer
- An exciting role within a high growth business
- Competitive salary
- 23 days of holiday (+1 for each year of employment up until 27 days in total)
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Breakfast & great coffee
- Dog-friendly office
- Free dog food for your dog, 50% for family and friends
- Flexible working hours (start 7-10am, finish 4-7pm, 9 hours in total)
- Bike to work scheme & Childcare vouchers
- Social activities