Customer Experience Team Leader- Outbound
We turned dog food upside-down.
But we didn’t stop there.
Customer service, reinvented
We’re tails.com – experts in keeping dogs happy and healthy. We do that by creating the perfect tails.com recipe for each and every dog, asking owners a few simple questions – and then delivering straight to the door.
It’s radical stuff. Join, and you’ll be right at the heart of a business that’s not just changing the world of pet food – but customer experience too.
A tasty recipe
Listening closely. Solving customer problems. And putting expert knowledge to good use. Those are the secrets to getting it right every time – hearing what each customer has to say, then working out how we’ll make them utterly delighted.
That’s not exaggerating. Our whole business is built around phenomenal service – and this role is essential to that - putting you right at the heart of one of the most successful start-ups around.
What the job involves...
- Exploring the best ways to proactively approach our customers - you’ll come up with ideas, recommend channels and make the campaigns happen
- Working with different teams to track, test and analyse outbound campaigns results - you’ll adjust our approach based on the results, working nimbly and flexibly to get things right for our customers every time
- Develop our tools - you’ll work with the team to make sure they have all the tools they need to support them in approaching customers proactively
- Build our Customer Experience team - you’ll help recruit Customer Experience Specialists, manage and develop the team, providing continuous feedback, development opportunities and motivation
- And ultimately you’ll help improve our customer loyalty by developing an even better tails.com experience
- On top of all this, you’ll share the same ambition and entrepreneurial spark that makes tails.com a brilliant place to work. (Breakfast, great coffee and the dog-friendly office in Richmond help too).
You should apply if…
- You understand customers and are passionate about improving their experience
- You love speaking to customers and you’ve worked in a customer centric role before
- You have previous commercial experience, plus you’re analytical and have a bucket load of ideas (and you’re good at making them happen)
- You love working in fast paced, start-up environments
- You have a contagious enthusiasm and can motivate the people around you
Listen to Kim in this video
to see what it's like to work in the Customer Experience team at tails.com.
Based on experience, plus stock options.